- About Us
Retrac Composites are not at the behest of subcontractors for NDT/Phased Array Inspection. Critically this allows our clients to feel confident their composite components will be delivered right first time.
Our inspection team currently utilises a GE Phasor XS Phased Array/NDT Scanner to determine component failures such as cracks or flaws. The advantages of this technology is as follows:
• Greater flexibility and a reduction in inspection time
• Simplify the inspection of components with complex geometry
• Optimizing probability of detection
• Ability to test welds with multiple angles from a single probe
• Ability for sizing critical defects for volumetric inspections
Just a short message from the Directors & Management at Retrac Productions & Retrac Composites.
We hope that all of our customers, suppliers and their families are safe and well and coping during this difficult time.
We have remained open during the duration and continue to closely follow all Government and Public Health England guidelines and advice to protect our employees, their families and the wider community and to ensure we’re keeping everyone as safe as possible.
We are continuing to fulfil current and new orders and are open for business as usual.